Designer: Jane Bowler
TICKETS AVAILABLE for:
Thursday 29th of October - 6.30pm - 8pm (UK time)
Wednesday 30th September - SOLD OUT
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
Join us at our upcoming online workshop to learn macrame with Jane Bowler and our studio collaborator Heather Orr. Our online classes are a great way to get together with like-minded creatives, learn new skills and get inspired. This workshop is most suited to beginners.
THE WORKSHOP INVOLVES
- Hear all about the Jane Bowler studio journey and take a look at some of our handcrafted archive pieces.
- A beginners guide to macrame, you will learn the basics and create your own samples in real time.
- Learn how to incorporate embellishments and other materials into your macramé.
- Explore ways of developing your sampling in the workshop and beyond.
- Price: £29 per person
- All materials will be provided and posted in advance of the workshop
- Please note: we suggest that you book your place at least 7 days ahead of the workshop if you are based in the UK and 10 days ahead for anyone outside the UK. This will allow plenty of time for your materials to arrive by post.
T's & C's
We will send details and a link to the online workshop space in advance of the workshop. Unfortunately, we are unable to take responsibility for our attendees technical issues on the day of the workshop, but we will do what we can to send you some useful help sheets to accompany your materials if this happens. All bookings are non refundable. We suggest that our workshop attendees arrive 15 mins early to make sure that you are able to enter the online teaching space in advance of the session.