EXPERIMENTAL MATERIALS WORKSHOP
Designer: Jane Bowler
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
This unique learning experience will have a limited student intake on each course to ensure maximum learning time.
THE WORKSHOP INVOLVES
- Exploring sustainable design
- Transforming unusual and recycled materials
- Bonding & Fusing
- Material manipulation
- Exploring surface, structure, pattern and colour
This workshop is suitable for beginners and those wanting to experiment with materials and expand their skills. You will also have the opportunity to speak to the designers and view pieces from previous Jane Bowler collections up close in the setting of their East London studio.
- Price: £35
- All materials will be provided
- Refreshments will also be provided
- LOCATION: Jane Bowler studio, studio 4, 375 High street, Stratford, E15 4QZ
- Please note: to ensure maximum learning in a small group, spaces are limited.
All bookings are non refundable. In the unlikely situation of a workshop cancellation you will receive a full refund.