Designer: Jane Bowler
JANE BOWLER WORKSHOPS X SURFACE MATTER
DURING THE LONDON DESIGN FESTIVAL
EXPERIMENTAL MACRAME AND MATERIALS WORKSHOP
Thursday 20th September 2018 - 6.30pm - 9.00pm
THE WORKSHOP INVOLVES- Introduction to Macrame
- How to macrame around 3D shapes
- How to incorporate embellishments
- Transforming unusual and recycled materials
- Material manipulation
- Exploring surface, structure, pattern and colour
This workshop is suitable for beginners and those wanting to experiment with materials and expand their skills. You will also have the opportunity to speak to the designers and view pieces from previous Jane Bowler collections up close in the setting of the surface matters studio.
- Price: £45
- All materials will be provided
- Refreshments will also be provided
- LOCATION: Surface Matter, 29 Westgate Street, London, E8 3RL
- Please note: to ensure maximum learning in a small group, spaces are limited.
All bookings are non refundable. In the unlikely situation of a workshop cancellation you will receive a full refund.